Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 coarsely chopped onions or an appropriate amount of leek
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 750ml Healing broth or Vegetable broth without salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk (or replace with 250 ml medicinal broth)
- sea-salt to taste (optional)
- Black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Place the cauliflower, potatoes, onions, whole garlic cloves and rosemary on a baking tray and season with a little sea salt (optional) and black pepper. Stir well, then place in the oven for 40–50 minutes, until cooked through and just slightly charred.
A cup of the finished vegetables is set aside for garnish. Remove the garlic cloves from the baking sheet and place all the roasted vegetables in a large pot. Squeeze the garlic out of the peel and add it to the remaining vegetables.
Pour in the medicinal broth and almond milk or optional additional medicinal broth and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice and remove from the heat.
Puree the soup until smooth either with a hand blender or in a stand mixer (in batches). Add a little more medicinal broth or almond milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
Source: Medical medium
Photos: Maarja Urb