Nowadays, many people are zinc deficient. That’s why it makes sense to take a high-quality zinc preparation in the form of Vimergy Zinc (liquid zinc sulfate) every day. Zinc is a particularly important mineral that maintains countless functions in the body and plays a key role. Without zinc there would be no healthy metabolism and the immune system is also supported by its antioxidant components.
The liver needs zinc sulfate liquid for its protective functions
The liver relies on zinc to do its many jobs. Zinc is necessary for all of the liver’s more than 2,000 functions. The zinc reserves in the liver are quickly depleted because a lot of zinc is used up due to the high mental and physical stress. Enough zinc is no longer absorbed through food because the arable land is not sufficiently supplied with zinc. Zinc sulfate is capable of fighting viruses and today’s exposure is quickly depleting these supplies. If there is a sufficiently high level of zinc in the liver, the liver’s immune system can fight off invaders.
Zinc is important for the thyroid and adrenal glands
Liquid zinc sulfate also strengthens and stabilizes the thyroid adrenal glands. It is also important for fertility. It is also an antiseptic for pathogens such as Epstein Barr and shingles, so taking it suppresses their growth in the body while helping to reduce inflammation and the growth of nodules, tumors and cysts.
Zinc sulfate is helpful for colds and flu
Zinc strengthens the immune system by strengthening white blood cells such as lymphocytes, basophils, neutrophils, eosinophils, macrophages and monocytes so that they can detect and destroy pathogens. At the first signs of cold and flu it is very helpful to use the Medical Medium Zinc shock therapy with Vimergy Zinc to try out. To do this, adults drip 2 pipettes of liquid zinc sulfate into the back of the mouth every 3 hours. Wait a minute, then swallow. You can do that loudly Anthony William Do this up to five or six times a day for 2 days.
Ingredients of Vimergy Zinc
Glycerin (from flax), purified water, zinc sulfate, organic apple juice
More details about Vimergy Zinc (zinc sulfate liquid)
- Zinc is an essential mineral for human health
- Supports a healthy metabolism and immune system
- Zinc is an antioxidant
- Zinc supports healthy DNA synthesis/gene expression
- New 115ml size! Contains 7.5 mg of zinc sulfate in one serving.
- Our organic zinc sulfate contains only zinc sulfate, organic glycerin, purified water and a touch of organic apple juice for flavor!
- Alcohol-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, corn-free, vegan and paleo-friendly
- No citric acid or fillers, additives or natural flavors
According to the EU Health Claims Regulation, the following statements are permitted for this preparation:
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain normal nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc has a function in cell division
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Zinc helps maintain normal vision
Dosage of Vimery zinc sulfate liquid:
2 pipettes (2 ml), hold under the tongue for 60 seconds, then swallow. Take 1–2 times daily.
Note: The stated recommended daily consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of the reach of children. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor or alternative practitioner.